Cartography Marketing is hiring the below positions. If you’re interested, please fill out the contact form and tell us what you’d like to be when you grow up. 🙂
Details under construction
- Manage client marketing strategies
- Client communications (phone, email questions)
- Keep the client happy
The conversion junkie. Get clicks. Monitor and adjust. Convert.
- Google AdWords campaign setup
- Landing page creator and optimizer
- Copywriter / editor
- Facebook ad demographic expert
- Prefers charts and numbers over conversation
Digital Marketing Technician
Finger on the client’s marketing pulse
- SEO Audit
- SEO tool manager (Yext, BrightLocal, iControlWP, WordPress, MozLocal, CallRail, CrazyEgg)
- Social media profile optimizer (not ‘poster’)
- Website image optimizer (HTML & quality)
- Google account creation
- Google My Business listing optimizer
- Google Analytics installer
- Google Webmaster Tools installer and optimizer
- YouTube channel creator and optimizer
- Keyword Research
- Google Alert creator
- Citation NAP hunter
- Citation optimizer
The one who recognizes and reports trends.
- Create monthly reports with data sources (GMB Insights, GA, GWT, Yelp)
The one who can seamlessly transfer email hosting (you know who you are).
- Custom app creator
- Knows HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, and all that stuff better than anyone else
The one who knows what colors evoke what emotion.
- Conversion optimizer
The one who converts an emotion into a logo.
- Graphic designer
- Tagline creator
The one who can hear a story and convert it to compelling written word.
- Web page content
- Blog posts
- Social media posts
The one who recognizes details and must organize them or OCD will consume them.
- Contribute to SEO audit
- Discover and report NAP inconsistencies
- SEO tool creation support (MozLocal, Yext, BrightLocal, LastPass)
The backbone of operations
- Contract management
- New client questionnaire management
- Executive email management and scheduling
- Other admin tasks